Are you an experienced full-service bookkeeper looking join a rewarding and dynamic team? Would you appreciate the opportunity to work from home? Are you interested in working for multiple creative companies? If so, we may have just what you’re looking for! In this highly impactful, hands-on role, you will utilize your accounting knowledge to drive client delight.
Based in NYC, Quant Solutions offers small businesses with full-service, long-term financial operations and cash-management advisory services. Specializing in the creative industries, our current client list includes everything from wholesale/e-commerce companies, to landscape designers, to progressive non-profits, and independent filmmakers. We provide consultation first in order to custom-design a plan to fit each client’s specific needs. We then follow it up with ongoing advisory services to help keep you on track as your company grows.
Why work for Quant Solutions:
SOUGHT AFTER FLEXIBILITY! • MEANINGFUL WORK/LIFE BALANCE – Our unique, virtual, work-from-home opportunity allows you to harmoniously balance your family obligations, passions, and love of ‘getting into the numbers.
Financial Operations Associate
This role focuses implementing the functions necessary to keep multiple companies books and back office running smoothly. Work week is expected to be between 10 – 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Payroll reporting for clients (as necessary)
- Daily deposit reconciliations
- Invoicing and Billing
- Monthly Reporting
- 2-3 years relevant experience in the accounting field
- Knowledge of financial principles and accounting terminology
- Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Quickbooks, MS Word & MS Excel
- Experience in NetSuite is preferred
- Experience with Online Cloud Platforms and/or the ability to adapt to clients preferred tools, such as: Google Docs, Dropbox, Slack, Asana, Trello, etc…
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.