Are you an experienced accounting manager looking for a rewarding and dynamic team leadership role? Would you appreciate the opportunity to work from home? Do you have the ability to communicate accounting problems and issues to creative business owners in a language they understand? If so, we may have just what you’re looking for! In this highly impactful, hands-on role, you will utilize your client service management expertise and accounting knowledge to drive client delight.
Based in NYC, Quant Solutions offers small businesses with full-service, long-term financial operations and cash-management advisory services. Specializing in the creative industries, our current client list includes everything from wholesale/e-commerce companies, to landscape designers, to progressive non-profits, and independent film makers. We provide consultation first in order to custom-design a plan to fit each client’s specific needs. We then follow it up with ongoing advisory services to help keep you on track as your company grows.
Why work for Quant Solutions:
SOUGHT AFTER FLEXIBILITY! • MEANINGFUL WORK/LIFE BALANCE – Our unique, virtual, work-from-home opportunity allows you to harmoniously balance your family obligations, passions, and love of ‘getting into the numbers.
This role strikes the balance between maintaining positive client relationships and executing the functions necessary to keep their books and back office running smoothly. Work week is expected to be between 20 – 30 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to our clients
- Proactively identify client issues, communicate and implement timely solutions
- Build trusted advisor relationship with client executives by gaining an in-depth understanding of their business objectives and management needs.
- Team Management – work directly with Quant Solutions team members in a cloud-based environment to balance workflow by aligning client’s needs with team member expertise and capacity
- Managing day-to-day relationships with clients while performing within established processes and budget parameters.
- Executing, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll, HR administration, and special projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in the accounting field
- Knowledge of financial principles and accounting terminology
- Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Highly proficient in Quickbooks, MS Word & MS Excel
- Experience in NetSuite is preferred
- Experience with Online Cloud Platforms and/or the ability to adapt to clients preferred tools, such as: Google Docs, Dropbox, Slack, Asana, Trello, etc…
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.